Download the complete Mitosol Kit informational package.
- In compliance with federal & state laws, as well as multiple society guidelines.
- The only FDA-approved formulation of ophthalmic MMC.
- Packaged with a Closed-System Transfer Device (CSTD).
- Approved by New Drug Application with an FDA-regulated IFU.
- Does not require an advanced prescription due to FDA-approved status.
The Mitosol Kit – Professionally Convenient.
Mitomycin-C was originally developed for the treatment of cancer and hence the specific requirements of application in ophthalmology were unmet. After years of observing the struggles healthcare professionals endured with the acquisition, storage and particularly the safe handling of mitomycin-c, the Mitosol kit was born with a configuration specifically designed for the ophthalmic community. The utilization of dry lyophilized MMC powder facilitates the long shelf life with no refrigeration. The reconstitution at the time of surgery ensures no degradation of product concentration, and the use of specialized connectors and patented sponge tray ensures the reduction of unwanted exposure to mitomycin-c.