Leiters® recently entered an agreement with Mobius Therapeutics™ to supply customers with Mitosol, the only FDA approved mitomycin-c for ophthalmology. For those who may not be familiar with Mitosol here’s some information to help you make a smooth transition.
The Mitosol Kit
Mitosol is packaged as a complete kit with everything needed to safely deliver the proper concentration of mitomycin-c.
The key benefits:
- Always there when you need it without refrigeration or light shielding and a long shelf life.
- A safer system for handling MMC.
- A more consistent concentration.
- Will help healthcare facilities achieve USP 800 compliance.
Learn How to Safely Use Mitosol
We have a resource center available that includes all the necessary information for Mitosol application. Here’s a video with step-by-step instructions on using the Mitosol Kit.
More Mitosol Information
- Mitosol Instruction Brochure (download 24 MB)
- Mitosol Safety Data Sheet (download 1 MB)
- Mitosol FAQs
- USP Guidance (download 267 KB)
WMI-043 Rev 02/2019